Focused on processes and systems for long-term care facilities, COMS combines business administration, disease management and long-term healthcare knowledge to increase facility profits, reduce medical errors and address resident healthcare needs
Founded in 2009, The product suite improves post-acute care resident outcomes and reduces hospital readmission by 50%, while simultaneously reducing 30 day mortality rates by over 60%. In addition, installation base has grown from 20 nursing homes in 2010 to over 300 nursing homes in 2015.
- Value Guarantee.
- Documented ROI on revenue and cost.
- Robust Product Roadmap.
- Consistent new product developments.
- Extensive experience in long term care, health systems, and software development.
- New product enhancements scheduled quarterly.
- Strong Executive Management Team.
- Key Industry Focus.
- Consistently growing with no projected downturn.
- Slow adoption of technology in industry, allows for massive upside for opportunity.